Have you got a Morrisons interview coming up soon? Check out these interview questions that you will most likely be asked during your interview.
Morrisons is one of the biggest employers in the UK with over 100,000 employees. Supermarkets including Morrisons are having their busiest times because of the Lockdown in the UK. Time of year is also another reason why supermarkets are too busy these days. Morrisons are recruiting for Christmas. Just visit their job site to search and apply for the latest vacancies.
Company Interview Questions
- Vodafone Interview Questions
- BT Interview Questions For Your Job Interview
- Sainsburys Interview Questions 2020
- Tesco Interview Questions 2020
- Asda Interview Questions 2020
- Dog Trust Interview Questions and Answers
- Fitch Ratings Interview Questions
- Lockheed Martin Interview Questions
- Sofology Interview Questions
- PWC Interview Questions and Useful Tips
Being nervous is normal as long as you can keep it inside and be in control of yourself with the interview.
It’s always good to be there 15 minutes early however being too early is not recommended.
Interview attire is one of the most important things so make sure that you have made a good decision about it.
Interviewers will ask you questions about the company so you would better do a research about them before your interview.
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Why Morrisons?
- What can you bring to the company?
- What makes you different from other candidates?
- How would you travel to work?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- What do you think you will bring to this role?
- What Do You Know About This Company?
- Describe a situation where you had to review.
- Give an example of a time you gave good customer service.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell me about a time you have gone out of your way for a customer.
- When was the last time you gave your team feedback?
- When was the last time you received feedback from your colleagues?
- How would you handle a member of staff who was underperforming?
- What experience do you have in customer service?
- What would you do if a customer asked certain things?
- Why would you like to become a part of Morrison’s team?
- Why should Morrisons hire you?
- Are you a team player?
- How have you supported someone?
- What does Customer Service mean to you?
- A customer comes in with a receipt asking for a £2 refund on doughnuts she thinks are stale. She doesn’t bring
- in the doughnuts. What do you do?
- What was your proudest moment?
- Why did you choose to apply to Morrisons?
- What is your availability?
- What is your proudest moment?
- Tell me about yourself
Morrisons Job Interviews
- Which business area could morrisons grow in?
- When was the last time you provided support from someone?
- When was the last time you dealt with a difficult customer?
- You are leaving your shift when you see someone with work still left, what do you do?
- Regular customer wants a refund on stale food, has a receipt but not an item, what do you do?
- When was the last time something went wrong and what did you do?
- Tell me about a time when you saw something wasn’t working well and improved it.
- Give an example of a time where you’ve overcome pressure to deliver positive results.
- Give an example of good customer service you have given.
- What is your previous experience with customer service?
- What would your dream job be?
- Tell me a time when you supported someone. (Scenario based)
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- If a regular customer complained about a service they received what would you do?
- Tell me about yourself (hobbies, interests, etc)
- What is your proudest achievement?
- Name a time you’ve had to support someone.
- Name a time you have had to deal with a customer complaint.
- Name a time something hasn’t gone to plan and how you resolved this.
- A customer asks for a refund on doughnuts she bought because they’re stale. She has bought the receipt in but
- not the product. What do you do?
- What is your availability and are you flexible?
- What Are Your Salary Expectations?
- There will be questions about your current earnings
- How Do You Handle Stress and Pressure?
- What Has Been the Greatest Disappointment in Your Life?
- What Have You Been Doing Since Your Last Job?
- Tell Me Your Ability to Work Under Pressure
Typical Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want this job?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What attracted you to this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- Give some examples of teamwork
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?