Have you got a Sainsburys interview coming up? Well done for securing an interview from this retail giant. It’s time to prepare for your big day. Don’t just sit back and relax. Check out these interview questions and try to answer them yourself. Be honest when answering the questions.
Sainsburys receiving thousands of job applications from job hunters every year. The company has over 100,000 employees so prepare well for your interview if you would like to be one of them.
Sainsbury’s Interview Questions 2020
- What do you have to offer for us?
- What are your career goals?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Tell me about yourself rather than run through your CV
- Is there a time where you have used customer service skills?
- What do you know about our company?
- Give an example where you provided exceptional customer service.
- What does teamwork mean to you?
- Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?
- Walk around the shop and write down anything good/bad about the shop.
- What is customer service?
- Have you ever had to tell someone something that they didn’t want to hear? How did you do this and how did they react?
- What attracted you to this role?
- Give a time where you delivered good customer service?
- What can you tell us about the link about fair trade and Sainsbury’s?
- What is good customer service?
- What is the difference between Sainsbury, Tesco and Morrisons?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why did you leave previous job?
- Why didn’t you just stay?
- Why did you leave?
- Why didn’t you like this?
- Why did you hate this?
Sainsburys Job Interviews 2020
- Why do you want to work for Sainsbury’s?
- What brought you to Sainsbury’s?
- How do you handle responsibility?
- Tell me about yourself and your current role.
- How would you describe a mobile phone to an old person?
- Can you work flexible hours and shifts?
- How would you deal with angry customers?
- How do you define success?
- What makes you right for the job?
- What can you bring to this company?
- What technology do you use?
- Give an example of a time where you had to manage your time?
Saisnbury’s Job Interview Questions 2020
- Name a time when you gave excellent customer service?
- Have you got experience in customer service?
- Give a time you have given good customer service?
- When have you worked in a team?
- Why would you like to work for Sainsbury’s?
- If you were hired what sort of person will I be getting?
- What would like to see from a customer service assistant in your perspective?
- Have you had any disagreements/problems at your previous employment?
- Why Sainsbury’s? Tell me a time you successfully worked in a team?
- What makes you unique?
- What knowledge and skills can you bring from your past?
Sainsbury’s Job Interviews
- How will you travel to work?
- What do you think you will be doing in this role?
- What would you do if a customer was angry with their order?
- How you handled a difficult customer and what you could do better?
- When have you successfully worked as part of a team?
- Give a time when you had to prioritise multiple tasks and what you could do better?
- Why do you want to work for Sainsburys?