PWC is one of the biggest financial services companies in the world. If you have applied for a job online or through a recruiter and expecting an interview then check out the following questions to be well prepared for your big day.
Company Interview Questions
PWC Interview Questions
- What would you do if you saw/heard one of your co-workers releasing confidential client information?
- Tell me about yourself
- How do you deal with a challenging manager?
- Describe your prior work experience
- Tell me a time where you had a deadline to meet
- Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult person
- Tell me about a time you had to work in a group and things didn’t go well.
- How do you go about researching accounting rules and standards
- Tell me a time where you used professional scepticism at work or school
- Give an example of a time you built a relationship
- Why do you want to work for this firm?
- Give me an example of getting negative feedback from a supervisor?
- What can you bring to PwC?
- How to balance work and life
- Tell us about a challenge you face at work and how you resolve it?
- How long will you stay with us before going back home?
- Why PwC?
- Tell me about your intern experiences
- Tell me a time you help your team member who is struggling.
- Are you committed to staying in this city long term?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Did you ever have to work with someone difficult?
- Describe a global experience
- What would you do if one of your co-worker is disclosing some confidential information to others?
- What makes a team effective?
- Describe a situation when you have to adapt to a new culture.
- Why do you think audit work is important?
- What would your most recent employer have to say about you?
- Can you tell me a time when you used accounting knowledge to do a project/ solve a problem?
- Tell me about a time where you worked in a team.
- Why have you chosen Audit over tax?
- Why do you want to work at PwC?
- How do you get new knowledge?
- Tell me about a time where you felt your integrity might have been compromised by another and what did you do to respond?
- Do you work well in teams?
- Describe a time you worked in a team.
- Why risk assurance?
- Tell me about a time you failed
- What’s my favorite course? Biggest challenge
- How do you keep up with what’s going on in the world?
- Tell me about a time you applied accounting knowledge to something else?
- What would you do if you heard a co-worker revealing confidential information?
- Take a news story and tell me how you’d talk to a client about it.
Good luck with your interview with PWC. Please contribute to this page via sending more questions to our list.