Most web designers work as self employed or contracted from one project to another. Have you ever thought about working for a company?
There are many benefits of working for a company as a Web Designer such as:
– You wouldn’t have to worry about finding a job.
– Paid holiday.
– Sickness pay.
– Opportunity to learn more within the company.
– More resources towards your learning and development.
Programming Interview Questions
- Web Designer Interview Questions and Answers
- Most Asked C++ Interview Questions
- Is C++ Object Oriented Programming Language?
- What Is The Difference Between C And C++? – Interview Questions
However there are also many benefits of working as a self employer and you must already know about them.
Web Designer Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Why do you want this job?
- How would you clean up the code?
- Can you handle working multiple clients at the same time?
- What do you understand by web designing?
- Have you ever used InVision?
- Have you got experience in design styles such as Memphis?
- What is your biggest project ever completed?
- How would you deal working with stakeholders all over the world?
- Can I make my flash site visible to my iPhone?
- What software do you design in?
- How did you feel you performed in the group exercise?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How did you creatively solve a design issue?
- Where do you look for inspiration?
- What is Ajax? Why is Ajax asynchronous?
- What AJAX Stand For? What AJAX Stand For?
- What is AJAX? What can you do with AJAX?
- Describe your best qualities.
- What is your previous experience?
- Can you show us your portfolio?
- What challenges did you have on your previous roles?
- Do you know how to sketch? Please show a quick demonstration.
- Can you write apps from scratch?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What is your weakness?
- Describe yourself with 5 words?
- What is the difference from display:inline and display:block?
- Have you done websites in flash?
- What is your latest completed project?
CSS Interview Questions
- What is CSS?
CSS Stands for Cascading sheet style.
- What is CSS ? Give a complete description of CSS What is CSS ? Give a complete description of CSS.
- What is the difference between cell spacing and cellpadding? What is the difference between cell spacing and cellpadding?
- List out tags that are supported exclusively by IE and Netscape. List out tags that are supported exclusively by IE and Netscape.
- Create CSS Based Navigation Menu Create CSS Based Navigation Menu
- CSS shorthand properties CSS shorthand properties
- CSS hacks & browser detection CSS hacks & browser detection
- CSS to Text (header) CSS to Text (header)
- Alignment to Text in header.