Harrods is one of the UK’s best employer with over 5,000 employees. The company aim to keep their employees happy and enthusiastic about their job at Harrods.
Harrods has a great careers website where you can learn more about their careers and apply for the latest job vacancies.
Working at Harrods isn’t just about having a job – it’s about having a career. We want to make sure our employees feel happy, supported, and enthusiastic about our values. We know you are Harrods’ future and we commit all our resources to helping you grow and expand your skill-set. With frequent awards ceremonies to celebrate our most successful and long-serving employees, as well as subsidised welfare opportunities, it’s no wonder that we have been named one of Britain’s Top Employers.
Harrods Interview Questions
- How would you sell a fridge to an eskimo?
- What do you like about harrods?
- What brands do you like?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Describe a time when you made a big mistake.
- Have you worked in luxury retail before?
- Why you chose the department?
- Identify 3 things customers would expect when shopping at Harrods.
- What is world class service?
- Drawing on previous experience how would you be able to fulfil duties of this role?
- Why Harrods?
- Why do you want to work for Harrods?
- What is your favourite department?
- How would you deal with a junior team member that was under performing?
- How many stores does Harrods have?
- Do you have any retail experience?
- If offered a different role within Harrods in the future, would you consider changing roles?
- If you had £1000 at Harrods what would you spend it on?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Describe a time you have had an issue with someone – or they you – and how you delay with it.
- What is the most difficult customer you have dealt with?
- How would you implement strategy to ensure coverage?
- If you had a magic wand, what would you change about yourself?
- How would your friends describe you?
- How do you see you in the next ten years?
- Give me a time where you went far beyond what is necessary to satisfy a customer?
- What complimentary item would you want from Harrods and why?
- What is your strength and weakness?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want this job?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What attracted you to this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- Give some examples of teamwork
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
photo by: harrods