HSBC is one of the biggest Bank in the world. The company has hundred thousands of employees across the world. Here are some of the most asked interiview questions at a HSBC Bank interview.
HSBC Recruitment Process:
HSBC Interview Questions
- Tell me a bit about yourself?
- Why HSBC?
- What will the world be like in 2050, and why does this connected to HSBC?
- Tell me about HSBCs initiatives.
- What skills do you think are necessary for the role?
- What challenges you have encountered?
- What the world will look like in 2050?
- What would you describe as your strengths in terms of this role?
- Tell me about a time when you delivered excellent customer service.
- How do you make yourself fit into the HSBC values and why they important?
- Tell me a situation where you were connected with the customer?
- Tell me about a time you realised you had done something wrong. How did you deal with it?
- Tell me a situation when you have had to be flexible?
- Describe yourself in some situation that you can have 3 HSBC’s values?
- Tell me about a time when you have influenced someone.
- How do you think your acquired skills will benefit HSBC?
- Who is to blame for the financial crisis?
- What will be the new emerging markets in 2050?
- Describe a time you made a mistake? And how you resolved it?
- Why should we hire you not other candidates?
- How can you associate your current experience in such a demanding environment?
- How good are your investigation skills?
- What would you do if you had an angry customer?
- Tell me a time when you have improved a process.
- How did HSBC do in the recent finanical crisis?
- Why is it important for banks to have principles?
- Do you have a role model?
- How do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Whom do you admire as a trader?
- How do you see the financial world evolving the next 50 years?
- How have you performed in your opinion so far?
- Who is the CEO of HSBC?
- Who do you admire most in financial industry?
- What demotivates you?
- Tell me about a time you provided excellent service.
- How do you meet deadlines?
- How do you demonstrate good customer service?
- How many people use the London underground each day?
- Give me an example of when you worked as part of a team to achieve a common goal.
- What is the difference between an advantage and a benefit?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want this job?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What attracted you to this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- Give some examples of teamwork
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
Good luck.photo by: canadian pacific