HSBC is one of the biggest banks in the world. The company has hundreds of thousands of employees across the world. Here are some of the most asked interview questions at a HSBC Bank interview.
HSBC Recruitment Process:
- Online Application
- Online Test
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Centre
Company Interview Questions
- What Are the Most Important Winning Interview Tips?
- What Is Your Cover Letter Hiding?
- Medical Jobs Cover Letter Examples
- Manager Cover Letter Examples
- Top 3 Most Asked Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
- How to Write a Resignation Letter: Full Guide and Tips
- Vodafone Interview Questions
- BT Interview Questions For Your Job Interview
- Sainsburys Interview Questions 2020
- Tesco Interview Questions 2020
HSBC Interview Questions
- Tell me a bit about yourself
- Why HSBC?
- What will the world be like in 2050, and why does this connect to HSBC?
- Tell me about HSBCs initiatives.
- What skills do you think are necessary for the role?
- What challenges you have encountered?
- What the world will look like in 2050?
- What would you describe as your strengths in terms of this role?
- Tell me about a time when you delivered excellent customer service.
- How do you make yourself fit into the HSBC values and why they important?
- Tell me a situation where you were connected with the customer?
- Tell me about a time you realised you had done something wrong. How did you deal with it?
- Tell me a situation when you have had to be flexible?
- Describe yourself in some situation that you can have 3 HSBC’s values?
- Tell me about a time when you have influenced someone.
- How do you think your acquired skills will benefit HSBC?
- Who is to blame for the financial crisis?
- What will be the new emerging markets in 2050?
- Describe a time you made a mistake? And how you resolved it?
- Why should we hire you not other candidates?
- How can you associate your current experience in such a demanding environment?
- How good are your investigation skills?
- What would you do if you had an angry customer?
- Tell me a time when you have improved a process.
- How did HSBC do in the recent financial crisis?
- Why is it important for banks to have principles?
- Do you have a role model?
- How do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Whom do you admire as a trader?
- How do you see the financial world evolving the next 50 years?
- How have you performed in your opinion so far?
- Who is the CEO of HSBC?
- Who do you admire most in the financial industry?
- What demotivates you?
- Tell me about a time you provided excellent service.
- How do you meet deadlines?
- How do you demonstrate good customer service?
- How many people use the London underground each day?
- Give me an example of when you worked as part of a team to achieve a common goal.
- What is the difference between an advantage and a benefit?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Typical Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want this job?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What attracted you to this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- Give some examples of teamwork
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?