Before applying for a role at Fat face they recommend that you do your research into their company and differing roles to decide if it looks like the place you would like to work.
When you have decided that it’s the place you want to work you can search and apply for jobs online and you can also send your CV for speculative roles to which they will contact you if you match one of their requirements.
The application itself should take approx 35 minutes and will include your previous work experience as well as finding out about the real you, any hobbies and what you like to do outside of work. Once this has been completed they will contact you when your application has been processed. Due to the volume of CV’s they receive if you have not had a response within 10 days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Fat face so a mixture of interviews and selection events depending on how many positions they are recruiting for. An interview would generally last an hour and a selection event can normally be half a day or a full day depending on the activities they set.
As well as any selection event you would have a general interview where they will get to know more about you. If you are successful at this stage then you will usually be invited back for a second interview with the Manager of the Department or section.
Apart from general interview questions that shouldn’t so difficult if you have done your research it has been known that for Fat face to ask other things of interviewees such as bring 3 pictures that represent you! Just to be prepared.
Other different questions could be:
- Your manager has given you £100 to spend, how would you spend this money?
- Could you select an outfit that a Fat face customer would buy?
- What 3 words would you use to describe Fat face’s brand?
Just remember not to wear Fat face clothes to your interview and remember to have things other than work prepared to talk about as they are keen to find out about you out of the 9-5.
You should also expect basic interview questions as well:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What motivates you?
- Why do you want this job?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- What’s your ideal company?
- What attracted you to this company?
- Why should we hire you? What makes you a better candidate than others?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- What do you know about this industry?
- What do you know about our company?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good luck and let us know how it went!