Have you got a Project Support Officer interview coming up? Well done for securing an interview now it’s time to prepare for your big day not sit back and relax.
You should prepare for your interview. Check out these questions and try to answer them yourself. Be honest and use STAR technique when answering competency interview questions.
Don’t be late for your interview and don’t too early either.
Project Support Officer Interview Questions
- How did you track project progress?
- How do you prioritise?
- Can you organise and facilitate meetings?
- Why do you want the job?
- What can you bring to the role?
- What interested you in this role?
- Why would you like to work for NHS?
- Tell us about a time where you have had to juggle priorities in order to meet conflicting deadlines
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Why our company? Tell me about a time when you worked in a team?
- What attracted you to this role?
- What skills do you have?
Project Support Officer Interview
- What would you do if you found an error in your data?
- What experience do you have with working with confidential data?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why are interested in IT?
- What is the best app you downloaded recently?
- How do you manage deadlines and prioritise work?
- Why do you want to go through this pathway/stream?
- What experience do you have with Access and data entry?
- Why did you want to join us?
- What is a good day for you?
- What do you currently know about Age UK?
Project Support Interviews
- What interests you about this role and working for Shelter?
- Is change always a good thing?
- Why do you want to work in IT?
- What are your weaknesses?
- When did you have to deal with conflicting priorities?
- What do you prefer – Android or Apple? Why?
- Tell me a time that you’ve relied on technology/the cloud?
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you?
- What made you want to work for London City Council?
- What do you think makes a good leader?
Project Support Officer Job Interview
- What can you bring to London City Council?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Can you give an example of a time you had to make a difficult decision?
- How would you deal with users who do not want to change the way they currently working e.g. using a new software?