Have you got an Aldi interview coming up? Well done for securing an interview from the fastest growing supermarket in the UK.
It’s time for you to prepare for your big day not sit back and relax. There are some simple tips for your interview:
– Be well prepared
– Have your answers ready
– Use STAR technique
– Don’t be late for your interview however don’t be too early either.
– Choose a suitable attire for your interview.
Aldi Interview Questions 2020
- Why do you want to work for Aldi?
- Tell me about yourself
- How would you deal with returns?
- Where do you see yourself in the short, medium and long term?
- What did you find interesting when you were doing your research at Aldi?
- Tell me when you had a challenge? How did it make you feel?
- What is your personal experience of Aldi?
- Are you flexible with hours?
- What do you know about aldi?
- Why would you like to work for Aldi?
- Why do you want to work for the company
- Why Aldi?
Aldi Interview Questions
- Give a time you had challenging targets to achieve?
- What do you expect the graduate programme to be like in the short, mid and long term?
- What made you want to work for Aldi?
- Where do you see yourself in 2, 3, 5 years time?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Why do you wanna join our team?
- What do you know about working as a store associate?
- Are you sure you’re fully flexible, 4am starts and midnight closes?
- What’s your work experience like?
- How is Aldi different to other supermarkets?
- What is your favourite Aldi product?
- Are you looking for full time or part time?
Aldi Job Interview Questions
- Why do you think you would you be good at your role?
- What makes you right candidate for this position?
- What is your salary expectations?
- What impresses you about the aldi business strategy?
- What other jobs have you applied for?
- Tell us about Aldi’s ethics and business prescence
- Name a time you came up against a problem and how you dealt with it?
- Tell us about a time you have lead a task and what was the outcome.
- What did you do to ensure a high standard?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths / weaknesses?
- Tell an example of yourself working as a part of a team.
- How far do you live from the store you applied for?
- What is your best quality?
- Who do you live with?
- What makes you perfect for the role?
- What is your long term plan?
- What is the Aldi business model?
- Describe a time where you worked in a team
- How look your schedule in the morning when u come to work
- Would you be flexible enough for any hours that needed covering?
Aldi Job Interview Questions
- What do you think a store assistant does?
- What skills do you have which will enable you to perform well in this role?
- What do you know about ALDI’s company structure?
- Describe a time that you have set high standards for yourself?
- What do you like about ALDI core values?
- What kind of experience would you have for this job
- Tree things you would take in the desert?
- What hours are you looking to work?
- Give an example of when you have had to take steps to achieve a goal.
- Tell me what you know about Aldi?
- Tell me about yourself? What do you know about Aldi? Why do you want to work at Aldi?
- What interests do you have?