If you are going to take a C++ job interview then you must be prepared for the “What Is The Difference Between C And C++?” question. We have prepared a couple of answers for you.
C++ is one of the most used programming languages in the world. There are many things you can do with C++. Possibilities are endless.
Did you know that you can learn C++ in a month at beginner level. All you need to do is work on it regularly.
Check out these most asked interview questions:
Most Asked Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- What makes you different from other candidates?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What is your weakness?
- What motivates you?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Programming Interview Questions
- Web Designer Interview Questions and Answers
- Most Asked C++ Interview Questions
- Is C++ Object Oriented Programming Language?
- What Is The Difference Between C And C++? – Interview Questions
#1 What Is The Difference Between C And C++?
C is a Structure Oriented Language. C++ is Object Oriented Language. C does not deal with objects. C++ deal with objects. C is a Top-Down approach. C++ is a bottom-up approach.
#2 What Is The Difference Between C And C++?
1. C is using approach pop means it uses a top-down approach and C++ is also known as oop ii used bottom to up approach.
2. In c here most of the functions share global data and in C++ here every object can be shared global as well as local data.
3. It is very difficult to handle long complex programs in c and in C++ it is very easy to handle long complex programs.