Lidl is one of the fastest growing supermarket chains in the UK. You can apply for Lidl job vacancies online via their recruitment site on Lidl.co.uk.
Once your online application is successful then you will be invited to a telephone interview and this takes about 8 to 10 minutes to complete.
You will be invited to for a group interview in store if your telephone interview was successful.
Company Interview Questions
- Vodafone Interview Questions
- BT Interview Questions For Your Job Interview
- Sainsburys Interview Questions 2020
- Tesco Interview Questions 2020
- Asda Interview Questions 2020
- Dog Trust Interview Questions and Answers
- Fitch Ratings Interview Questions
- Lockheed Martin Interview Questions
- Sofology Interview Questions
- PWC Interview Questions and Useful Tips
Lidl Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work for Lidl?
- What do you know about Lidl?
- Why did you apply for this job?
- What are the daily tasks involved?
- What makes good customer service?
- Why retail?
- Give an example of when you’ve provided excellent customer service
- Why should we employ you?
- Describe a time where you received negative customer experience
- Tell me a time you have given excellent customer service.
- How well do you know lidl?
- What’s the difference between your old job and this one?
- what tasks do you think you would do working for us?
- What Do You find are the Most Difficult Decisions to Make?
- What Do You Know About This Company?
- Are you okay with physical work?
- Why should we hire you?
Lidl Job Interviews
- How many hours can you work?
- What do you know about Lild?
- What do you think the job entails?
- Why should we choose you over other people?
- What Can You Contribute to This Company?
- What Can You Do for This Company?
- What experience have you got in retail or similar?
- What experience do you have?
- Name a moment you are most proud of?
Lidl Interview Questions
- What is your previous retail experience?
- Have you ever had any problems with managers before?
- Can you take direction?
- What Challenges Are You Looking For in a Position?
- What Did You Like or Dislike About Your Previous Job?
- What hours can you work?
- What do you think makes good customer service?
- What do you think being a Customer Assistant involves?
- What can you bring to the team?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What do you know about the history of Lidl?
- What would you say was your greatest strength?
- How would you cope doing one task for an extended period of time?
- How would you respond to a complaint about your service?
- What challenges have you overcome at work?
- Why should Lidl hire you?
- Is an avocado a fruit or a vegetable
- Describe the last time you had to work in a team
- What Do People Most Often Criticize About You?
- What Do You Expect From a Supervisor?
- How would your previous employers describe you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years within Lidl?
- What is your nearest Lidl store and what experience did you have there?
- What do you think the duties of a customer assistant are?
- Introduce yourself
- Tell me about your work history?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Tell me about you?
- What skills and qualities should a person have for this position.
Lidl Supermarket Interview Questions
- Tell me how you dealt with an awkward situation from your previous jobs,
- Why Lidl?
- How flexible are you?
- What breed of dog would you be and why?
- What do you see yourself doing in a few years?
- What Are Your Salary Expectations?
- What Can You Do for Us That Other Candidates Can’t?
- How do you intend to improve all the negative points that you mentioned for yourself?
Store Manager Interview
- What type of manager are you?
- How do you motivate people?
- What gets you motivated?
- How do you communicate with your team?
Good luck with your interview and let us know if you have more questions to add to our Lidl interview questions list.