Some of the companies have started using strength based interview questions to find their employees.
HR experts thinks that you can’t really prepare for a strength based interviews however you can still check out to see how they look like:
Strength based interview questions
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What energises you?
- How would your close friends describe you?
- Do you most like starting tasks or finishing them?
- Do you prefer the big picture or the small details?
- Describe a successful day. What made it successful?
- What are you good at?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What did you enjoy studying at school or university?
- When did you achieve something you’re really proud of?
- What do you enjoy doing the least?
- Do you find there are enough hours in the day to complete your to-do list?
- What tasks are always left on your to-do list?
- How do you stay motivated?
- How do you feel about deadlines?
- Have you ever done something differently the second time around?
- Do you think this role will play to your strengths?
Competency interview questions are very popular at the moment however strength based interview questions are becoming popular among the companies including Border Force. Remember there are no certain answers and no preparation however it’s best to know them.