Radiology CV – Resume Example – Full free and editable:
Radiology CV – Resume Example
|OBJECTIVE:||ARRT-registered radiologic technologist with four years of experience conducting diagnostic imaging procedures for Buckingham Teaching Hospital. Expertise in fixed and mobile radiography, CTs, MRIs and fluoroscopic procedures.
Committed to providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Proficient user of radiology management and hospital information systems. CPR certified.
|EXPERIENCE:||5/2000 – Present||Buckingham Teaching Hospital||Buckingham, PA|
|* Complete diagnostic radiographic procedures in the radiology department of a 500-bed teaching hospital.
* Perform ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, X-ray imaging, portable radiography and fluoroscopic procedures.
* Serve a diverse caseload including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
* Interpret data and provide recommendations for optimal patient care.
* Manage 12 to 15 procedures per shift, while maintaining a high quality of care.
* Mastered radiology/hospital information systems including RMS, IDX Carecast (scheduling/registration/admitting) and TDS Order Entry.
* Hired after a successful performance as a student radiologic technologist, 9/19 to 5/20.
|EDUCATION:||1/2000||The School of Radiologic Technology of Buckingham Teaching Hospital||US-PA-Buckingham|
|– Associate’s Degree in Radiologic Technology|
|6/2000||American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)||US-MN-St. Paul|
|– ARRT registered|
|AFFILIATIONS:||5/2000 – Present||ARRT||Registered Radiographer|
|SKILLS:||Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used/Experience|
|Diagnostic imaging||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)||Intermediate||Currently used/4 years|
|Computerized tomography (CT) scans||Intermediate||Currently used/4 years|
|RMS / IDX Care cast / TDS Order Entry||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Fluoroscopy procedures||Intermediate||Currently used/4 years|
|Ultrasounds||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|X-rays||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Radiation protection||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Film evaluation||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|English||Fluent – Full Knowledge|