Radiology CV – Resume Example – Full free and editable:
Radiology CV – Resume Example
|OBJECTIVE:||ARRT-registered radiologic technologist with four years of experience conducting diagnostic imaging procedures for Buckingham Teaching Hospital. Expertise in fixed and mobile radiography, CTs, MRIs and fluoroscopic procedures.|
Committed to providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Proficient user of radiology management and hospital information systems. CPR certified.
|EXPERIENCE:||5/2000 – Present||Buckingham Teaching Hospital||Buckingham, PA|
|* Complete diagnostic radiographic procedures in the radiology department of a 500-bed teaching hospital.|
* Perform ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, X-ray imaging, portable radiography and fluoroscopic procedures.
* Serve a diverse caseload including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
* Interpret data and provide recommendations for optimal patient care.
* Manage 12 to 15 procedures per shift, while maintaining a high quality of care.
* Mastered radiology/hospital information systems including RMS, IDX Carecast (scheduling/registration/admitting) and TDS Order Entry.
* Hired after a successful performance as a student radiologic technologist, 9/19 to 5/20.
|EDUCATION:||1/2000||The School of Radiologic Technology of Buckingham Teaching Hospital||US-PA-Buckingham|
|– Associate’s Degree in Radiologic Technology|
|6/2000||American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)||US-MN-St. Paul|
|– ARRT registered|
|AFFILIATIONS:||5/2000 – Present||ARRT||Registered Radiographer|
|SKILLS:||Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used/Experience|
|Diagnostic imaging||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)||Intermediate||Currently used/4 years|
|Computerized tomography (CT) scans||Intermediate||Currently used/4 years|
|RMS / IDX Care cast / TDS Order Entry||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Fluoroscopy procedures||Intermediate||Currently used/4 years|
|Ultrasounds||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|X-rays||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Radiation protection||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Film evaluation||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|English||Fluent – Full Knowledge|