Well done for securing an interview for your Biomedical Scientist job application. You have done very well for graduation as this study is nearly hard as Medicine.
Whether you are new graduate or already has a work experience you should still prepare for you interview. We have put together some interview questions that you will probably be asked.
Are you a Biomedical Scientist and looking for a job? Make sure that you have a very well written CV. Good luck.
Biomedical Scientist Interview Questions
- What do you think the hospital is planning to achieve in the next few years?
- Where do you hope to be in the next five years?
- If an issue arises in the lab, by your own fault or others, what would you do?
- Talk to us about ISO 15189?
- What do you know about it ISO 15189?
- What was your favourite subject at the university?
- Describe quality control questions, many abbreviations we used?
- What are your career goals?
- What are your strengths? Tell us how would use them here at work.
- Why do you want to work in research?
- What motivates you?
- What do you know about full blood counts?
- Could I identify the cause of out of range results?
- Do you find there are enough hours in the day to complete your to-do list?
- Why did you applied for the job?
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you deal with patient results after a quality control failure?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?
- What projects have you worked before?
- What do you think about our company? What do we do?
- What are your salary expectations?
- When did you achieve something you’re really proud of?
- What are your career plans for the future?
- Where do you still yourself in 5 years?
- Are you subscribed to any science magazine?
- Tell us about your study.
- How many hours do you sleep a day?
- When did you finish your study and what mark have you gained?