Landing a job interview is half the battle—but acing it is the other half. The key is to make sure you’re prepared for every part of the process. Preparation gives you confidence from the moment you walk in until the moment you accept a job offer. That means you’ll want to know what to do before, during, and after the interview.
The team at Company Folders has put together this infographic to help you learn how to put your best foot forward in your next interview. Some helpful tips include:
- Bring a printed copy of your portfolio.
- Allow extra travel time in case of traffic jams.
- Ask for clarification on tricky questions.
- Relate your answers to the job description.
- Thank the interviewer with a follow-up note.
Infographic by: Company Folders Inc.