If you have applied for a Debenhams job and secured an interview then read this post to be prepared for your big day. [Read more…] about Debenhams Interview Questions
If you have an interview coming up with Ryanair then this post can be useful for you. Check out the questions and tips below. [Read more…] about Ryanair Interview Questions – Useful Advice
Waitrose is the one of the biggest Supermarket company in the UK. If you are lucky enough to secure an interview them then carry on reading this post.
- Waitrose is the supermarket division of the John Lewis Partnership.
- They have approx 230 branches across the company and are still expanding.
- The partnership employs over 37,000 people across their sites.
- The first Waitrose supermarket was opened in 1955 and today there are 280 branches.
- They have a turnover in excess of £6 billion.
- Waitrose has received a Big Tick Award in the Sustainable Supply Chain Category at the Responsible Business Awards 2013.
All their current vacancies can be found on their website where you can also apply. They take great pride in customer service and treating their customers and employees very well and offer great training and development opportunities throughout the partnership.
Once you have completed your application form and got an interview, ensure that you visit the location of the interview and if the role is for one of their stores and you know which maybe visit that store a couple of times at different times of the day to get an impression of what it’s like and almost critic it, this could then be the basis of the questions you ask when you are in your interview.
Remember that Waitrose has many different departments and regardless of whether you are going for a role in their Distribution centre or in one of their offices you should dress very smartly and create a good impression both visibly and through the research you have done into the company and partnership as a whole.
On the day of the interview go through the application form and the answers you gave, read the job description through and mentally have a role play about the answers you may give to many of the standard questions such as: why do you want to work for Waitrose?
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your weaknessess?
- Why do you want this job?
- What have you done to improve customer service in your store?
- What motivates you?
- How fexible are you around working unsocial hours
- Name a time when team building was essential in something you have done
- What Waitrose brand would you be and why?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
If you are interested in working with Homebase then read carefully this may help you with your interview preparations. [Read more…] about Homebase Interview Questions And Helpful Advice
It’s important to be relax and don’t look very nervous on a Teaching Assistant interview. [Read more…] about Teaching Assistant Interview Questions and Tips