What is the best country to be born in?
The three best places to be born are, in order: Switzerland, Australia and Norway. Here's a surprise: the top-ranked countries also include Asia's two super-rich city-states, Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as Taiwan.
Which country is No 1 in world?
United States. The United States of America is a North American nation that is the world's most dominant economic and military power. Likewise, its cultural imprint spans the world, led in large part by its popular culture expressed in music, movies and television.
What country has the best quality of life?
- Canada. #1 in Quality of Life. #1 in Best Countries Overall. ...
- Denmark. #2 in Quality of Life. #12 in Best Countries Overall. ...
- Sweden. #3 in Quality of Life. ...
- Norway. #4 in Quality of Life. ...
- Switzerland. #5 in Quality of Life. ...
- Australia. #6 in Quality of Life. ...
- Netherlands. #7 in Quality of Life. ...
- Finland. #8 in Quality of Life.
What is the 1 best country?
Finland has been named as the #1 country in the world in 2021 for Quality of Life, according to the CEOWORLD magazine 2021 report, while Denmark and Norway placed second and third, respectively.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the World
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress. ...
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress. ...
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model. ...
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player. ...
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model. ...
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model. ...
- Ukraine. ...
Ranked - Best Countries To Be Born In
What is the most free country?
In the 2022 index, New Zealand is ranked most free overall, while North Korea is last. Hong Kong was ranked most free in economic liberty, while Norway was ranked most free in the social liberty category.
What is the baddest country in the world?
With a score of 3.631, Afghanistan is the most dangerous country in the world. Afghanistan has remained in this position from 2020 to 2021. In addition, Afghanistan has the highest number of deaths from war and terrorism of any other country in the world.
What is the safest country in the world?
Iceland tops the Global Peace Index, which ranks countries according to safety and security, ongoing conflict and militarisation.
Is us better than UK?
Generally speaking, I think the UK is better if you are looking for a more balanced and higher quality life where your safety, education and social safety nets are concerned. Higher quality of education and cheaper university tuition fees.
Who is stronger China or USA?
The United States outweighs China in terms of gross domestic product (GDP), technology, and military spending. China's GDP is 15 percent of global GDP, compared to 24 percent of the United States.
Which country is the richest?
China had in 2020-21 surpassed the United States becoming the wealthiest nation in the world, according to a report released by McKinsey & Co. The report was published after examining the national balance sheets of ten countries having over 60% of the global income.
What is the safest country to give birth?
The 10 countries with the lowest newborn mortality rates in 2016, according to the report, were:
- Republic of Korea, or South Korea.
Where should I live in the world?
The 10 Best Places to Live in the World
- Brisbane, Australia. Overall rating: 92.4. ...
- Melbourne, Australia (tie) Overall rating: 92.5. ...
- Geneva, Switzerland (tie) Overall rating: 92.5. ...
- Zurich, Switzerland. Overall rating: 92.8. ...
- Perth, Australia. Overall rating: 93.3. ...
- Tokyo (tie) ...
- Wellington, New Zealand (tie) ...
- Adelaide, Australia.
Who has the most kids in the world?
The first wife of peasant Yakov Kirillov from the village of Vvedensky, Russia, gave birth to 57 children in a total of 21 births. She had four sets of quadruplets, seven sets of triplets and ten sets of twins.
Which country has lowest crime rate?
Some of the world's lowest crime rates are seen in Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Japan, and New Zealand.
Countries with the Highest Crime Rates*
- Venezuela (83.76)
- Papua New Guinea (80.79)
- South Africa (76.86)
- Afghanistan (76.31)
- Honduras (74.54)
- Trinidad and Tobago (71.63)
- Guyana (68.74)
- El Salvador (67.79)
Is USA safe to live?
Unfortunately, it is true that – statistically, at least – the USA is far from the safest country in the world. If we take a look at the Global Peace Index of 2019, which measures the peacefulness and general safety of 163 nations across the globe, the United States ranks 128th.
Is USA safe?
The US is a very safe country to travel to. Tourists are unlikely to experience any incidents or inconveniences. What contributes to the general feeling of insecurity in this country are the mass shootings and isolated terrorist attacks, but they are highly unlikely to occur at a place frequented by tourists.
What is the happiest country in the world?
1. Finland. For the fifth year in a row, Finland is number one when it comes to happiness.
Which country has best laws?
Denmark, Norway, and Finland topped the WJP Rule of Law Index rankings in 2020. Venezuela, Cambodia, and DR Congo had the lowest overall rule of law scores—the same as in 2019. Countries in the top ten of the Index in overall rule of law score remain unchanged since our last report in 2019.
Which country has no freedom?
The index rates countries on a scale from 10 (freest) to 0 (least free). In 2012, the freest countries/regions were New Zealand (8.88), Switzerland (8.82), and Hong Kong SAR, (8.81). Least free were Syria (3.79), Venezuela (3.80), and Yemen (4.30).
How old is USA?
Technically, America is 245 years old: the nation first declared her independence from Great Britain on July 4th, 1776.
Who is the No 1 beautiful girl in the world?
1. Bella Hadid. Based on the report from “Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi,” Bella Hadid is regarded as the most attractive & Beautiful woman who has beautiful facial characteristics. Everything is flawless from a perfect jawline to gorgeous eyes, from the lips to the face shape.