How do you describe a good person?
Amiable — He's friendly and nice. Charming — He has a “magic” effect that makes people like him. Polite — He's good at saying “please,” “thank you,” etc. Likeable — He's easy to like.
What are 5 positive words?
I hope each word represents a small step towards creating a more positive approach life in the new year — and the new decade.
What are the most powerful positive words?
Positive words starting with the letter A
- Enthusiastic – having or showing intense and eager enjoyment.
- Enticing – alluring.
- Especial – exceptional.
- Excellent – of the finest or highest quality.
- Exciting – stimulating interest.
- Exhilarating – making lively.
- Exultant – characterized by rejoicing.
What are inspiring words?
What Are Some Motivating and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." ...
- Action. "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. ...
- Ambition. "Ambition is the path to success. ...
- Believe. "Believe it can be done. ...
- Clarity. ...
- Challenge. ...
- Commitment. ...
How do you describe a kind hearted person?
adjective. If you describe someone as kind-hearted, you mean that they are kind, caring, and generous. He was a warm, generous and kind-hearted man. Synonyms: sympathetic, kind, generous, helpful More Synonyms of kind-hearted.
How to Describe a Person in English - Spoken English Lesson
How do you describe someone kind?
Kind people are gentle and patient with those who need help. They have the ability to be present in any situation and offer a listening ear, warm smile, or an encouraging word when needed. Kindness can come from anyone- not just friends, but also strangers on the street.
What are 20 describing words?
What are 20 describing words?
- beautiful. Samara has beautiful long hair.
- brilliant. He is one of the most brilliant people I know.
- careless. It was careless of you to leave the key in the house.
- dirty. My kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes.
- emotional. …
- funny. …
- gloomy. …
How do you describe someone in 50 words?
Let's now have a look at these adjectives to describe people and their characters with positive vibes:
What are 5 words to describe yourself?
Positive words to describe yourself
- Able. I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Creative. I use a creative approach to problem solve.
- Dependable. I am a dependable person who is great at time management.
- Energetic. I am always energetic and eager to learn new skills.
- Experience. ...
- Flexible. ...
- Hardworking. ...
What are the 10 descriptive words?
These are some other descriptive words you might find fun:
What do you call a positive person?
optimistic Add to list Share. An optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it's not likely. Someone who's a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called optimistic.
How do you describe a thoughtful person?
astute, attentive, careful, cautious, considerate, courteous, deliberate, discreet, friendly, gracious, helpful, polite, prudent, tactful, analytical, cerebral, earnest, melancholy, pensive, rational.
How can you describe someone's personality in one word?
Here is a list of English words that are often used to describe someone's personality.
- brave - someone who isn't afraid of danger. ...
- chatty - someone who talks a lot. ...
- clever - good at learning things. ...
- cowardly - (mildly negative) someone who is afraid of things. ( ...
- easy-going - someone who is easy to get along with.
How do you describe someone who cares about others?
altruistic Add to list Share. Someone who is altruistic always puts others first.
How do you describe a cheerful person?
animated, bright, buoyant, cheery, chipper, chirpy, effervescent, enthusiastic, good-natured, happy, jaunty, jolly, joyful, lighthearted, lively, merry, optimistic, peppy, perky, pleasant.
How do you praise a good hearted person?
- Thank you for existing.
- You make me see the world in a way no one else ever has.
- I love the way you make me think.
- I appreciate the way you challenge me.
- Around you, I'm the best possible version of myself.
- Your energy is infectious.
- I can't stop thinking about you.
- I love you so much it hurts.
What is a synonym for having a good heart?
In this page you can discover 15 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for good-hearted, like: kind, openhearted, warm-hearted, gracious, benevolent, kind-hearted, well-spoken, , large-hearted, kindly and kindhearted.
What is another word for being kind?
1 mild, benign, benignant, gentle, tender, compassionate.
What are some positive adjectives?
List of Positive Adjectives to Get You Started
What are some examples of description?
The definition of a description is a statement that gives details about someone or something. An example of description is a story about the places visited on a family trip.
How would you describe yourself in 10 sentences?
- I am eager to learn.
- I am determined.
- I never give up until I finish something.
- I get on well with all kinds of people.
- Hard work doesn't bother me.
- I like everything I do to be well-organized.
How do I define myself?
To define yourself, make a list of values that are really important to you, like integrity or kindness, and then look at them as the foundation of who you are as a person. Also, try to get to know yourself better by paying attention to the things that make you happy, sad, anxious, or upset.