All vacancies and job descriptions for roles at 99pstores are listed on their website with the email details of who you can send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to.
If there is a job within a store being advertised, apply direct by taking your CV and covering letter to the store manager as each store is responsible for their own recruitment of shop floor staff.
You will need to do your research into 99pstores as you will get asked questions related to the company from:
99p Stores Interview Questions
- What do you know about 99pstores?
- Have you been into one of our stores and which one?
- How would you be an asset to 99pstores? (By visiting one of their stores prior to your interview you will have a good idea about their staff, their layout etc)
- Do you know anyone who works for 99pstores?
- How long would you expect to work for 99pstores?
- To general questions such as:
- What is your philosophy towards your work?
- What motivates you?
- What have you been disappointed/pleased by in previous roles?
- How do your skills match this role?
- If you were hiring for this role what would you look for?
To answer these questions without hesitation you need to have done your research well into the company history, where their stores are, what is their set up etc and also by carefully reading the job description and understanding what they are looking for. This includes knowing your CV and previous work experience accurately to discuss. If you are able to speak to someone who works there as part of a store visit that would give you a great insight.
You can also check out following questions which are very likely to be asked to you during your interview:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want this job?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- What’s your ideal company?
- What attracted you to this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- What do you know about this industry?
- What do you know about our company?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good luck and let us know how it went via comment form below!