Check out this list of most common interview questions if you are going to take an interview soon.
What is the best way to prepare for an interview? Everyone would say that find the most common interview questions and practice your answers.
Don’t waste your valueable time as we have listed 50 most asked interview questions for you and use your energy to find right responses for them.
Ask a friend or a family member to ask you those questions so you can practice.
Most Common Interview Questions
1. How do you handle pressure?
2. Why should we hire you?
3. What are your hobbies?
4. Discuss your educational background.
5. Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
6. Why are you looking for a new job?
7. Give a time when you went above and beyond the requirements for a project.
8. What is your favorite website?
9. Tell me how you handled a difficult situation.
10. What questions do you have for me?
11. What are your strengths?
12. Are you willing to travel?
13. Would you work holidays/weekends?
14. Why do you want to leave your current company?
15. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
16. Discuss your resume.
17. Who are our competitors?
18. What are your weaknesses?
19. What are your co-worker pet peeves?
20. What would you look to accomplish in the first 30 days/60 days/90 days on the job?
21. What can you offer us that someone else can not?
22. What questions haven’t I asked you?
23. Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
24. What gets you up in the morning?
25. Who’s your mentor?
26. Are you willing to relocate?
27. How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
28. What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
29. Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
30. Are you a leader or a follower?
31. Tell me about a time you made a mistake.
32. What are your salary requirements?
33. How did you hear about this position?
34. What was the last book you’ve read for fun?
35. What makes you uncomfortable?
36. What is your dream job?
37. What motivates you?
38. What are some of your leadership experiences?
39. Would you work 40+ hours a week?
40. How would you fire someone?
41. Why was there a gap in your employment between [insert date] and [insert date]?
42. What is the name of our CEO?
43. What do you like the most and least about working in this industry?
44. What was your biggest failure?
45. If I called your boss right now and asked him what is an area that you could improve on, what would he say?
46. What are your career goals?
47. What were your bosses’ strengths/weaknesses?
48. What would your direct reports say about you?
49. What’s your availability?
50. Describe yourself.